Tuesday, September 30, 2014

So - Here's what's gonna happen. Might happen. All of the photos associated with previous posts will be gone. Lost. Maybe.
Here's why: I have a crazy family member (I hope no one ever holds that against me . . .). Made even crazier by the prospect of a large inheritance (which he was/is not entitled to) and by the selective remembrances, unabashed distortion, and a seeming unending willingness to rewrite history and pillorize those with both a better than average memory and a strong desire to make things right.
Which is a long winded (believe you me it could have been exponentially longer) and slightly cathartic attempt to say: I have to change my email address.
I created a new account, and am still in the process of moving things over. With an unappreciated tenacity, Google has made the unscrambling of email, YouTube subscription and, yes, Blogger (dare I say it) Byzantine, at best! God bless them though - there must be good reason for all this . . .
Changing the authorship of the blog was perhaps the easiest. But I will lose all the photos associated with earlier posts, when and if I delete the other account. Although I had to manually cut and paste my Reading List, paring it down to a manageable seven blogs which I am 'following' (although 'reading' only one). YouTube? I will probably have to ditto Michael de Miranda (bongos), Minute Physics (what it says), Watercourseway1 (Zen, Watts) and TED Talks . . .
So, to my two devoted followers and anyone else lost here for a moment - that's what's up!
Further on up the road . . .

No comments: